Today is day 3 of Follow the Star!
That means you can find active giveaways on:
And at midnight (EST) tonight the Tommee Tippee Spill Proof Drink Cup Giveaway will go live here!
And don’t forget to enter the photo contest on the Follow the Star facebook page.
And now for the “Super Simple Craft Tutorial.”
This is so easy that even toddlers can help & it’s ok if they try to eat it!
Applesauce Cinnamon Christmas Ornaments
Ingredients & Supplies:
3/4 cup store bought applesauce – homemade is typically to runny
1 bottle (4.12 oz) of cinnamon
scribble paint – optional
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Mix applesauce & cinnamon in small bowl until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
- Place ball on a sheet of wax paper and flatten slightly with your hands.
- Place a second sheet of wax paper on top and roll dough out til it is about 1/4″ thick.
- Peel off top sheet of wax paper and cut into desired shapes using cookie cutters.
- Make hole at top of shape using a straw or skewer.
- Place shapes on baking sheet and bake for 2 1/2 hours. Cool on wire rack.
- Decorate with scribble paints if desired.
- Thread ribbon through hole to hang.