I have noticed that the best products for babies/toddlers/young children tend to be made my moms – who better to invent them, right? Well what if there was a website that specialized in mom invented products? Guess what – there is! I’d like to tell you about a really neat website – Mom 4 Life. Heather Ledeboer is the owner and creator of this awesome website. I thought it would be nice to let her introduce herself to all my awesome readers….
So what exactly makes Mom 4 Life different than all the other baby/toddler product websites? I absolutely love the feature “Meet the Mom” where you can learn a little bit about the awesome mom behind each product.
Mom 4 Life offered to send us some Baby Legs to try out – I love Baby Legs!!
Since I love the “Meet the Mom” feature I thought it would be neat to share with you a little bit about the mom behind Baby Legs: Nicole Donnelly, stay-at-home mom to Sara, started making BabyLegs to keep her dear daughter’s legs warm whilst allowing for nakedy butt time. Well, it turns out that these leg warmers are great for crawling over all surfaces. Now that Sara is toddling around, she biffs it quite often but her knees stay soft and scarless thanks to her BabyLegs. Nicole started selling home-made BabyLegs out of Sara’s diaper bag every where they went, the coffee shop, swim class, moms’ groups. Nicole sold over 100 pairs in the first 2 weeks! BabyLegs was officially born in April 2005. Nicole is an avid snowboarder and now lives in Seattle with her sea-loving husband Joel a.k.a. Mr. BabyLegs, dear daughter Sara a.k.a. Little Miss BabyLegs, and their dog Ruby Ann.
Baby Legs have so many awesome features:
- BabyLegs protect you little ones sweet little legs from wind burn and chill.
- Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking and dancing.
- With BabyLegs, crawlers can roam free without rug burn!
- They help keep socks on!
- They fit most newborns through size 10
- BabyLegs are fun to use as arm warmers too!
- They help make diaper changes a breeze
- BabyLegs keep legs warm year round
- They provide light weight sun protection
- BabyLegs make EC’n, diaper changing & potty training easier
- Jazz up any dance class with BabyLegs
- Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion with BabyLegs!
- BabyLegs are made of a very soft blend of 80% cotton, 15% polyester, 5% spandex
- The Organic BabyLegs are made of 80% organic cotton, 12% nylon, 8% spandex
- The SuperSoft are made of 100% polyester
Baby Legs are so versatile. You can wear them on the legs with a super cute cloth diaper for crawling around the house. Put them on your munchkins arms if they complain they are cold in the grocery store – you know the freezer section is brutal! I always keep a set or two in our diaper bag in case the weather turns cold or we’re in an air conditioned room that is just a bit too chilly. Baby Legs are definitely a must have baby accessory! Want to get your little one some? Check out the Mom 4 Life website where you can purchase some for $12 a pair with free shipping (in the U.S – no minimum purchase)!!
Mom 4 Life has been super generous and offered three pairs to the lucky winner of the A Blogtastic Extravaganza Bums & Beyond prize pack. Make sure you enter using the easy Rafflecopter form below – this is the same form as the extra entries post but an extra entry option has been added for commenting on the Mom 4 Life Spotlight Post.