I am very excited to tell you about another sponsor for the Ultimate Breastfeeding Prize Pack – Boba! I am a huge fan of Boba and have been for quite some time. If you have been with me for the long haul you might remember my review of the Boba Carrier! I use my Boba Carrier all the time and so when I was given the opportunity to try out the Boba Wrap I was ecstatic. Since I wasn’t sure of what was baking in my tummy when I chose the color for my wrap I went with orange and I love it!
The Boba Wrap is super simple to use because it is free of buckles, straps, and snaps – you simply wrap it around your body as the easy to follow instructions explain and tie. Easy Peasy! I do want to mention it is important to tie the wrap on very snugly. Basically it should look like there is no way the baby is going to fit in, but trust me they will – the Boba Wrap is made of very soft and stretchy material which creates a secure environment for your little one to ride in. It takes a few tries to get the hang of putting on the wrap, but then you are good to go. Plus there are so many great features including that this can be used with toddlers up to 35 pounds! Sugar currently weighs roughly 26 pounds so I gave it a try with her… she didn’t want her arms confined so it looks a bit different than the typical “love-your-baby hold,” but I can tell you that she almost felt weightless because the Boba Wrap evenly distributes your munchkins weight. And yes she is sitting on top of her baby sister…. kind of an extra little seat, hehe.
As you can see my hands are free to do anything I need and how comfy does she look! The wrap is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material) which provides the perfect amount of softness and stretch. Oh and it is machine washable which is a must because well…. kids and babies can be kinda gross – adorable, but gross, hehe. What I am most excited about is how easy it will be to breastfeed in this wrap when using the newborn hold. Of course when Baby Girl arrives in August I will be sure to post pictures of her being comfy, cozy, and snug in her Boba Wrap!
Plus check out all these awesome benefits…
- gives great support for little heads and necks – especially when your baby falls asleep
- your baby fits just perfectly every time! – no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
- custom fit – simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
- good quality fabric – heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
- discreet nursing is no problem – no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
- your baby’s hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
- no pressure points on your baby – no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby’s pelvis
- holds your baby high – the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
- durable – sturdy fabric that doesn’t stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
- feels soft on your baby’s skin
- adjustable – just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
- much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
- secure – no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
- grows with you and your baby – it’s optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
- no baby is too small – the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
- ideal for kangaroo care – premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
- one size fits all – adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
- bilateral – wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
- no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap – there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
- no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons – simple design
- evenly distributes the weight of your baby – much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
- instructions are included – no extras to buy
- perfect for traveling – compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
- cleans up nice – wash, tumble dry and go!
- comfortable – moves with you instead of restricting you
- affordable – a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
- natural sleep solution – no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.
Plus the Boba Wrap is available in 15 vibrant colors including organic options! Here are just a few of my favorite colors…
I can’t say enough good things about this wrap! I love that I can easily fit it in my diaper bag and that I will be able to use it for both Baby Girl and Sugar since it has such a wide weight range. If you are looking for an affordable wrap that you will get many many years of use out of and that is super comfortable than you must invest in a Boba Wrap!
And guess what? Be sure to enter the Ultimate Breastfeeding Prize Pack because you have the chance to win your choice of Classic Boba Wrap – a $48 retail value!
Make sure you have entered on the giveaway post and if you comment below with what color you would choose and what you love most about baby wearing you qualify for some more extra entries! Be sure to click “Do It!” beside “Comment on the Boba Spotlight Post.”