Oh my goodness… it’s nearing the end of January already?! Somehow it feels like we were just ringing in the new year. So how are those resolutions going? Sometimes it can be hard to stay 100% committed to some resolutions because it takes awhile to create new habits and routines, especially when we want big changes in our lives. Plus some resolutions can just be too big and therefore doomed for failure from the start. Do you need a restart on your resolutions? How about going with some realistic daily goals instead? I urge you to join me in the following Joovy 2014 Resolutionsx2. You’re sure to get instant results, feel more productive, and they just might help you keep on track with those bigger resolutions.
- Resolve to Smile. That’s right. Smile.
- Resolve to be active everyday. No measures, just get active with your kids. Play, walk, stroll.
- Resolve to have a ‘treat’ with your child(ren). Share treats with your kids. They can be healthy most of the time and sometimes indulgent.
- Resolve to let your child(ren) take your picture. They’ve been good models, now return the favor. Be sure to smile.
- Resolve to read to you children. No matter how old, kids still love to hear your voice read a nurturing tale.
- Resolve to have your children nap. Nap time can be quiet time or reading time but have ‘down time’ that is non-negotiable and not in front of the TV.
- Resolve to tell your children about your childhood. They will be turned on by the simplest things and you’ll have fun sharing.
- Resolve to talk to your children without your cell phone in hand during dinner, driving, bedtime and when they need you.
- Resolve to sit at the dinner table for dinner and talk about manners.
- Resolve to talk about your family values. It.Is.Important.
- And, remember to SMILE!
To celebrate the New Year and these 2014 Joovy ResolutionsX2, please enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below. For participating, you’ll have a chance to win a Joovy bundle valued at $600. And, to earn EXTRA ENTRIES there is a list of some of the BEST BABY, KID & MOM BLOGS in the world. Please follow them on Facebook to keep up to date on all things mom and kid related! Good luck!!