December 25th is right around the corner and it’s time to start sending out Christmas cards. Have you had the chance to get holiday portraits taken of your family? Recently I took my girls to Portrait Innovations and was so pleased with the results that today I am going to share 10 reasons why you should choose Portrait Innovations for your next photo session.
- Location, Location, Location. There are over 100 Portrait Innovations studios located across the United States. There is bound to be a studio near you – in fact we have a couple in our area.
- No Sitting Fees! If you have a larger family sitting fees can sky rocket the cost of a portrait session, but you will never have to worry about that at Portrait Innovations. Want a photo of a large group? Grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins? Bring them all. The more the merrier.
- Private Dressing Rooms. Bring a few different outfit changes to add variety to your session. During our most recent session I brought two outfits for the girls.
- State of the Art Technology. All Portrait Innovations studios feature professional lighting systems and hand-held digital cameras. This allows the photographer to move and interact with you enabling them to capture candid photos.
- Backgrounds & Props Galore. Every Portrait Innovations studio features two to three camera rooms with the latest trends in scenic, holiday, and full-color backgrounds. Brick, wood, winter landscape, indoor Christmas display… they have it all. They also have a huge selection of props including chairs, numbers, and much more. Plus you can bring in props from home as well.
- Lego Tables. In the waiting area the youngsters in your group will be thrilled to find Lego tables to keep them occupied. If I tell my girls we are going to get our pictures taken they always ask “is it the place with the Legos?”. There are also numerous comfy couches to kick back and relax. This is especially helpful while mom and dad are going through the….
- Simple Photo Selection Process. While a bit difficult because there were so many gorgeous photos to choose from a Portrait Innovations associate walked me through the process making things much easier. We began by selecting all of my favorite poses and then narrowing it down until I had the right size package to fit my budget. She also assisted me in creating holiday cards and gifts like mugs and ornaments.
- Amazing Prices. Let’s face it – most of us are on budgets. As a family of six with one income our budget is very tight, but Portrait Innovations fits in with no problem. Right now you can get 42 portraits for only $29.99! Plus a FREE gift of your choice – a 16×20 canvas or mug and two ornaments!
- Same Day Prints. All prints and photo cards are printed in the studio the same day as your appointment using a cutting-edge digital printing system that produces high-resolution images on the finest archival-quality, portrait paper guaranteed to last a lifetime. Canvases and other gift products are ready in just days and always ship free.
- Mobile App. All of your sessions are available in your online account which is also accessible using the Portrait Innovations mobile app. There you can share your images with friends and family as well as shop hundreds of personalized gifts and keepsake products using photos from your session or personal photos.
We have been visiting Portrait Innovations studios for the past three years and every experience has been exceptional. The photographers are amazing with my children and work their magic to get the best smiles. I definitely recommend giving them a try for your next family photos.